War Broke Out Again Between Azerbaijan And Armenia

War broke out again between Azerbaijan and Armenia, three soldiers were killed in the attack; many were injured.

Tensions have started once again between Azerbaijan and Armenia. There has been a conflict between the security forces of both countries in an area of ​​Nagorno-Karabakh.

Three soldiers are reported to have died in the attack. The news agency has given detailed information about this.

Military officials in Nagorno-Karabakh have claimed that the Azerbaijan army carried out drone strikes.  According to officials, two of his soldiers were killed and 14 were injured in the attack.

War broke out again between Azerbaijan and Armenia: Azerbaijan alleges a terrorist attack.

At the same time, Azerbaijan has accused Armenian troops of attack. Azerbaijan’s defense ministry said a soldier from his country had been killed in an illegal terrorist act by Armenian troops.

Azerbaijan has retaliated against an Armenian soldier’s attack.

The Defense Ministry said illegal Armenian terrorists were killed in the retaliatory strike. Some have also been injured in the attack.

Following the attack, the Nagorno-Karabakh separatist leader announced a partial military mobilization on Wednesday, further escalating tensions in the region.

The dispute over Nagorno-Karabakh is decades old.

The dispute between the two countries regarding Nagorno-Karabakh is quite old.

This area is currently in Azerbaijan. However, it has been controlled by Armenia since 1994. There was also a war in this area in 2020. More than 6600 people were killed in this war.

After the war that lasted for 6 weeks, Russia mediated a peace agreement between the two countries. Russia had sent more than two thousand soldiers to the area.

Al Zawahiri: What really happened to the end of Al Zawahiri? Taliban to investigate US claims

Al Qaeda leader Al Zawahiri was killed in a drone strike by the US. The US claims that al-Zawahiri was hiding in a safe house in Kabul, Afghanistan.

He was killed in a drone strike in the safe house itself. A war of words has erupted between the US and Taliban leaders after the claim of al-Zawahiri’s death.

On the other hand, the Taliban has not yet confirmed the death of Zawahiri. After the silence of the Taliban, the question has once again arisen whether al-Zawahiri has really been killed.

In fact, the Taliban claims that the house where the drone was attacked was completely empty. At the same time, America claims that it has killed Zawahiri by dropping a missile in the safe house.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Copyright © 2022 DNN All Rights Reserved