Forbes India Rich List: The Wealth Of The Rich In India Reached $800 Billion

Forbes India Rich List: The wealth of the rich in India reached $800 billion in 2022, these people are included in the top 10.

The list of India’s 100 richest people in 2022 has been released by Forbes India.

Forbes India’s 100 richest list 2022 reported that the wealth of the 100 richest people in India has increased by $25 billion to $800 billion this year, while the total wealth of the 10 richest people in India has reached $385 billion.

The increase in the wealth of billionaire businessmen has come at a time when the rupee has depreciated against the dollar.

At the same time, the share of Gautam Adani and Mukesh Ambani is about 30 percent of the total assets of the country’s richest people.

Forbes India Rich List: 10 richest people in the country.

The name of Gautam Adani, head of the Adani Group, is at the top of this list.

In 2021 he tripled his wealth and in 2022 he doubled his wealth to 150 billion. With this much wealth, he is the richest person in the country.

Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries, is second on the list with a net worth of $88 billion.

This is the first time since 2013 that Mukesh Ambani’s name has come at number two on the list of the rich. The third name is Radhakishan Damani, the founder of D-Mart, who has assets of $27.60 billion.

Serum Institute of India chief Cyrus Poonawalla ($21.50 billion) at number four, and HCL Technologies Ltd founder Shiv Nadar ($21.4 billion) at number five.

OP Jindal Group chairperson Savitri Jindal ($16.4 billion) at number six, and seventh Sun Pharmaceutical Industries founder Dilip Shanghvi ($15.5 billion) at number eight.

Hinduja Brothers ($15.2 billion), Aditya Birla Group chairman Kumar Mangalam Birla ($15 billion) at number nine, and $14.6 billion at number ten With is the Bajaj family.

https://digitalamitkaul.online/sandhya-devanathan-will-be-the-new-head/

Vistara is to be merged with Tata Air India, 25.1 percent stake in Singapore Airlines.

Singapore Airlines on Tuesday said Vistara will be merged with Tata Group-owned Air India.

The Tata group holds a 51 percent stake in Vistara and the remaining 49 percent is held by Singapore Airlines (SIA).

As part of the transaction, Singapore Airlines will also invest Rs 2,058.5 crore in Air India.

One thought on “Forbes India Rich List: The Wealth Of The Rich In India Reached $800 Billion

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2022 DNN All Rights Reserved