Attack On Journalists In Pakistan: 40% Increase In Cases

Attack on journalists in Pakistan: 40% increase in cases. 40% increase in cases of attack on journalists in Pakistan, more incidents in Islamabad.

There has been an increase of forty percent in cases of attack on journalists in Pakistan. Ironically, Pakistan’s capital Islamabad is the most dangerous place for journalists.

Pakistan Freedom Network has given this information in its report. According to the news agency, more than half of the incidents with journalists take place in Islamabad.

Sindh province is number two. There are 38 cases of harassment of journalists here. Similar incidents have also happened in Punjab.

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and POK regions are also on this list. There were 148 incidents with journalists from May last year to April this year.

In which 22 journalists were mortally attacked and six journalists were killed.

It is worth mentioning that a few days ago, US Secretary of State Antony Blicken had quoted the report of the Human Rights Organization that the media in Pakistan is not independent.

Here media institutions and journalists are harassed by both the security forces and the militants.

At the same time, according to the news agency, Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan has completely succumbed to the banned radical Tehrik-e-Labbac in his country.

Now Imran Khan is busy in pushing the agenda of implementing the blasphemy law of the fundamentalists all over the world.

He intend that this law should be implemented all over the world. For this, he has started mobilizing Muslim countries.

He said in his address that all Muslim countries should unite in the matter of blasphemy. If blasphemy cases arise as in France, trade with that country should be banned.

Fire in tankers in Afghanistan, seven killed.

Seven people died, and more than 14 people were injured in a simultaneous fire in several tankers near Afghanistan’s capital, Kabul. It is not completely clear whether it was a sabotage incident or just an accident.

All these were tankers of gasoline. It has been reported that one tanker caught fire first, followed by other tankers.

Electricity was shut off in some parts of the capital after the incident. Taliban spokesman Zabibullah Mujahid said that he had no hand in the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Copyright © 2020 Dak News Network. All Rights Reserved.